Criteria for selection
The brands have been carefully curated basis parameters defined at the outset, which are:
- The brand should have originated in India.
- There should be substantial publicly available data about the brand.
- The brand should have a registered office in India
- The brand should have been in existence for a minimum of 15 years.
- The brand should have presence in more than 2 states.
- The brand should have considerable market size.
- The brand should have a minimum growth rate of 5% Year-on-Year
- Brand should have an annual turnover of over 200 crores.
- The brand should have at least 100 employees.
- The brand should have positive ratings and reviews on social platforms.
- The knowledge partner will define parameters and segments, as well as assign weightage for evaluation.
- Organizations can self-nominate by completing an online application form on the event website.
- The Research partner will analyze a universe of 1000+ brands based on the knowledge partner’s parameters and the self-nominations received.
- The assessment of these 1000 plus organisations will be based on parameters defined by the knowledge partner.
- Following this, these organisations will have to fill out a questionnaire.
- This will be followed by a rigorous evaluation process and out of these 1000 organisations, 200 organisations will be shortlisted.
- These shortlisted brands will be intimated and invited to be felicitated at The Economic Times Iconic Brands of India on September 29, Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai.
- The success stories of organisations will also be featured in The Economic Times Iconic Brands of India Coffee Table Book 2022.