Invoices to be addressed to
Terms & Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions are legally binding documents and are an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules applicable thereunder and the provisions pertaining to the electronic records in various statutes as amended time to time by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Delegate agree that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions.
- Fees are inclusive of online program materials.
- Payment Terms: Registration fee in full (“Fee”) shall be due and payable at the time of submission of this online form through RTGS/NEFT in the name of “Times Strategic Solutions Ltd.” only. Cash payment is not acceptable. In any case the Fee must be paid prior to the date of the virtual Event to Times Strategic Solutions Ltd. (TSSL). A receipt will be issued to the Delegate on receiving the payment. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received in advance. All payment shall be done in advance while accepting the online terms.
- Cancellation/Substitution: Provided Fee has been paid, substitutions up to 14 days before the date of the virtual Event is allowed, but only if the substitute is from the same company subject to payment of administration charges @ 10% of the Fee. In any case, substitution shall be at the discretion of Times Strategic Solutions Limited (“TSSL”), after TSSL is satisfied with the credentials of the person being substituted for the virtual Event. Fees paid under this form is not refundable under any circumstances. If payment is made but not attending the virtual Event does not constitute cancellation and the liability of the Delegate for payment shall still subsists, once the duly filled registration form is submitted by the Delegate online.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by TSSL in connection with this virtual Event is solely owned by it and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
- Data Protection: Delegate confirms that it has requested and consented to TSSL retaining Delegate’s information on TSSL’s database to be used by TSSL & its group companies and passed to selected third parties, to assist in communicating products and services which may be of interest to the Delegate. If the Delegate wishes to stop receiving such information, please inform TSSL local office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For training and security purposes telephone calls may be recorded.
- That my contact information may be accessed and used by TSSL, its employees and agents for communicating about various programs, providing updates, payment etc. Therefore, I agree to the below points:
- The Terms mentioned herein shall supersede over any other agreements/ documents signed between the parties.
- Neither Party shall not have any liability under this agreement, except as expressly agreed in writing.
- Neither party shall be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses.
- Important note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, TSSL reserves the right to change virtual Event dates, time or merge with any other virtual Event features, or another virtual Event, as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. In case TSSL cancels the virtual Event for any reason whatsoever, (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the virtual Event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another virtual Event, the Delegate shall receive a credit note for the amount that the Delegate has paid to such permanently cancelled virtual Event, valid for up to six months to be used at another virtual Event of TSSL. No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. In case, TSSL cancels or postpone the virtual Event, TSSL shall not be responsible for any cost incurred by the Delegate towards the travel etc.
- Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of India and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- Force Majeure: TSSL shall not have any liability, if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations due to happening of any force majeure event (including but not limited to fire, flood, storm, war, any executive/judicial order or civil strike or any other happening of event beyond control of TSSL). TSSL shall not be responsible for the loss or injury sustained by reasons of any fire, storm, tempest, lightning, war, labor disputes, strikes or lock outs, civil disturbances, explosion, accident or any other force majeure event.
- TSSL shall not be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential losses. TSSL shall not have any liability under this engagement, except as expressly agreed in writing.
- TSSL reserves the right to alter, add to or amend any of these terms and conditions. No alteration, amendment or waiver of these terms and conditions shall operate to release the Delegate of its payment obligations.
- The right to admission of Delegate in the Event shall be subject to Delegate adhering to the law of land and rules and regulations of the virtual Event.
- We understand that you are the authorized person to accept these terms and conditions.
Note: Registration is subject to validation by ET Edge Team