The brands have been carefully curated basis parameters defined at the outset, which are:
- There should be substantial publicly available data about the brand.
- The brand should have a minimum of 3 year(s) of operational office in India
- Annual turnover for startup and emerging brands should be a minimum of 25 crores
- Annual turnover for Public & Private sector companies (5+ years) should be a minimum of 50 crores.
- The brand should have considerable market size.
- The brand should have a minimum growth rate of 5% Year-on-Year for the last 3-5 years.
- The brand should have positive ratings and reviews on social platforms.
- Any other notable achievements (awards/accolades/industry associations)