Invoices to be addressed to
Terms & Conditions:
- Fees are inclusive of online program materials.
- Payment Terms: Registration fee in full (“Fee”) shall be due and payable at the time of submission of this online form through RTGS/NEFT in the name of “Times Strategic Solutions Ltd.” only. Cash payment is not acceptable. In any case, the Fee must be paid in full prior to the date of the onGround Event to Times Strategic Solutions Ltd. (TSSL). A receipt will be issued to the Delegate upon receiving the payment. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received in advance. All payments shall be done in advance while accepting the online terms.
- Cancellation/Substitution: Provided the Fee has been paid, substitutions up to 14 days before the date of the Event are allowed, but only if the substitute is from the same company subject to payment of administration charges @ 10% of the Fee. In any case, substitution shall be at the discretion of Times Strategic Solutions Limited (“TSSL”), after TSSL is satisfied with the credentials of the person being substituted for the Event. The fee paid under this form is not refundable under any circumstances. If payment is made but not attending the onGround Event does not constitute cancellation and the liability of the Delegate for payment shall still subsist, once the duly filled registration form is submitted by the Delegate online.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by TSSL in connection with this onGround Event is/are solely owned by it and any unauthorized duplication, publication, and/or distribution is prohibited.
- Data Protection: Delegate confirms that it has requested and consented to TSSL retaining Delegate’s information on TSSL’s database to be used by TSSL & its group companies and passed to selected third parties, to assist in communicating products and services which may be of interest to the Delegate. If the Delegate wishes to stop receiving such information, please inform the TSSL local office or email email@example.com. For training and security purposes telephone calls may be recorded.
- That the contact information of the Delegate may be accessed and used by TSSL, its employees and/or agents for communicating about various programs, providing updates, payment, etc. Therefore, the Delegate agrees to the below points:
- The Terms mentioned herein shall supersede any other agreements/ documents signed between the parties.
- Neither Party shall not have any liability under this agreement, except as expressly agreed in writing.
- Neither party shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential losses.
- Important note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, TSSL reserves the right to change Event dates, time, or merge with any other Event (either onGround or on-ground) features, or another onGround Event, as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations, no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. In case TSSL cancels the onGround Event for any reason whatsoever, (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the onGround Event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another onGround Event, the Delegate shall receive a credit note for the amount that the Delegate has paid to such permanently canceled onGround Event, valid for up to six months to be used at another onGround Event of TSSL. No refunds, part refunds, and/or alternative offers shall be made. In case, TSSL cancels or postpones the onGround Event, TSSL shall not be responsible for any cost incurred by the Delegate towards the travel, etc.
- Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of India and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- Force Majeure: TSSL shall not have any liability, if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations due to happening of any force majeure event (including but not limited to fire, flood, storm, war, any executive/judicial order or civil strike, or any other happening of an event beyond the control of TSSL). In addition, TSSL shall not be responsible for the loss or injury sustained by reasons of any fire, storm, tempest, lightning, war, labor disputes, strikes or lock-outs, civil disturbances, explosion, accident, or any other force majeure event. TSSL at its sole discretion:
- TSSL might change the on-ground Event to a onGround Event without reducing the Consideration; and/or
- if in case there is any restriction on the number of participants to attend in person the on-ground Event it shall inform the Client and shall accordingly adjust the participants; In such circumstance, TSSL shall endeavor to organize a mixed (on-ground and onGround) Event to ensure all the eligible participants attend the Event.
- TSSL shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential losses. TSSL shall not have any liability under this engagement, except as expressly agreed in writing.
- TSSL reserves the right to alter, add to or amend any of these terms and conditions by providing advance written notice. No alteration, amendment, or waiver of these terms and conditions shall operate to release the Delegate of its payment obligations.
- The right to admission of Delegate in the Event shall be subject to Delegate adhering to the law of land and rules and regulations of the onGround Event.
Note: Registration is subject to validation by ET Edge Team